Way of the Cross
The Way of the Cross is currently suspended due to the Corona Virus.
Recommended Spiritual Practices
Suggested daily spiritual activities.
- 15 – 30 minutes of intention prayer;
- Reading and meditation on the Bible, especially the readings of the day;
- Praying the rosary individually, or in small well-spaced groups, perhaps outside;
- Praying the Litany of St. Joseph, and/or of the Blessed Mother, Sacred Heart and of all the Saints
These were suggested in the letter of the Bishop of the Diocese of Lafayette dated March 16, 2020.
Scheduled activities for the following groups are suspended until April 13, 2020.
- Come, Lord Jesus!
- Rosary Group
- Choir practice
- Weekly, Indoor Way of the Cross
- First Friday & First Saturday Adoration
Prayer Blanket Ministry
New to our parishioners!
Our Faith Community is blessed to have caring volunteers who have committed to sharing their Catholic faith through the Prayer Blanket Ministry.
Recipients are anyone suffering emotional or physical pain, and there is no charge.
Submit names of ailing family and friends by calling the Rectory 879-2365.